Topic: 3.18 Classification of Crashes by Vehicle Special Posted: Aug/27/2018 at 1:14pm – author:Kellee_TSASS
3.18 Classification of Crashes by Vehicle Special Use / Function
3.18.1 introduction: The purpose of this classification is to identify any special function or use being served by motor vehicles involved in crashes that would not necessarily be obvious from the vehicle make or model.
3.18.2 categories: The special uses or functions of vehicles are:
• Fire fighting
• Vehicle used for electronic ride-hailing service
• Paratransit service, i.e., elderly or handicapped
• Non-transport emergency service vehicle
• Incident response-safety service patrols
• Farm vehicle
• Public utility
• Wrecker or tow (incident response)
• Mail carrier
• Other incident response
• Vehicle used as a crash attenuator
• Rental truck (over 10,000 pounds)
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
2388 Upper Greens Place Virginia Beach, VA 23456
Need help with the Traffic Records Forum or need to speak to a specific ATSIP employee? Check out additional contact options here.