Join us in San Diego this summer!
WHAT IS THE TRAFFIC RECORDS FORUM?
This event is for data analysts, state and local law enforcement officials, engineers, motor vehicle officials, emergency medical services providers, judicial administrators, and highway safety professionals from across the United States and international communities. Attendees can participate in sessions for the latest safety data collection methods and best practices and learn how to:
- Improve the accuracy of traffic records and highway safety data
- Apply performance goals/measures in traffic records system improvements
- Implement a model traffic records system
- Organize and operate a successful traffic records committee
- Recognize the importance of standards and guidelines for traffic records systems
- Become acquainted with new technologies and ideas
- Network with a variety of transportation and highway safety professionals, AND
- Discover how better data can help save lives
Call for abstracts is open now! Abstract submissions will be accepted through February 1, 2024.
PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
THANK YOU TO ALL OUR SPONSORS!
To exhibit at the Traffic Records Forum, participate as an ATSIP Annual Sponsor or Traffic Records Forum Exhibitor, please complete the form below and return it to Karla Houston via email at email@example.com. We thank you for your consideration of this offer and look forward to hearing from you soon!
Karla Houston – ATSIP Sponsor Chair
ATSIP is proud to host the Traffic Records Forum year after year, and we appreciate everyone who participates. To show our appreciation and recognition of the shining stars of the Traffic Records Forum, we are happy to provide the Best Practices Award and Data Visualization Award to the presentations most voted at the Forum. In addition to this, we award the annual Emeritus Member, Distinguished Achievement Award, and the Scott Falb Exceptional Service Award for individual recognition! These individual recognition awards are now open for the public to nominate persons they believe exemplify the reasoning and heart of each award. Please visit the awards page to nominate an individual for the award you feel they best represent.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the event be held?
We are excited to bring this event to you over the days of August 11 – 14, 2024.
What days and times should I plan to be there?
(These times are estimates and are in Pacific Time. Please check back periodically to see updates to the program)
- Sunday (Jul 9) morning: ATSIP Executive Board Meeting (Closed Meeting)
- Sunday (Jul 9) noon: Workshops will be scheduled for Sunday afternoon.
- Sunday evening: The evening “meet and greet” will be Sunday around 5pm.
- Monday thru Wednesday: Daily sessions will start at 8am and run through 4pm.
Where will the event be held?
The 2024 Traffic Records Forum will be held at the Town and Country Hotel.
Online Reservations: https://book.passkey.com/go/ATSI0824
Are you accepting applications for speakers?
The call for abstract submissions is open now!
Are you accepting sponsor and exhibitors?
We are very excited to be able to open our doors to sponsors and exhibitors for the 2024 event which includes exposure in the Exhibition Hall, and sponsor highlights in the marketing communications and on our website. Please reach out to Karla Houston at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.